Revlon Double Twist Fast Drying Base and Top Coat 147 ml  » Cosmetics  »
  • I'm thankful I found Revlon Double Twist Fast Drying Base and Top Coat
  • I'm happy with how quick it dries up my nails

• by Alex_29

I personally clean my nails, and it always feel good after the manicure and pedicure. However, I’m not really that patient to wait until the polish is dry before I can do things. It’s also not appropriate to place the wet nails in front of an electric fan to hasten the drying process because it causes it to produce small bubbles.

Even if the

air conditioning is on, it’s still will take several minutes to have it completely dry. I’m thankful I found Revlon Double Twist Fast Drying Base and Top Coat.

It really makes a difference when it comes to the drying process. I use it not only as a top coat to dry the polish quickly, but also as a base coat to protect my nails.

...

• There are nail polish that causes the nails to become brittle. So, Revlon Double Twist Fast Drying Base and Top Coat serves as a shield to my nails.

I’m happy with how quick it dries up my nails. It also protects the color of the polish.

And not only that. It also makes it look more shiny.

It also doesn’t matter if the Revlon

Double Twist Fast Drying Coat is not evenly applied on the nails because it can hardly be noticed. When it also accidentally goes out of the nails and touches the skin around the nails, it can easily be removed.

And since it’s transparent, it’s unnoticeable. I never miss to apply Revlon Double Twist Fast Drying Coat in my manicure and pedicure.

My nails look better with it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120061150900130/k2311a0620/6.20.10