Florensia MMORPG  » Games  »
  • After 8 hours of downloading I finally installed the game without any problem
  • I decided to be an explorer because it looks cool in its outfit
  • After selecting my character I'm dumped in a city so I take a look for a bit and noticed that there are only a few people around me, the dialogue between non-player characters or NPC is too long and boring
  • But the good part is my explorer can use a gun and I love ranged characters so I enjoy my grinding till level 10
  • I think Florensia is good because they have good graphics, good character design, innovative skills and supportive forum

• by greencard13

I read a review about Florensia; a massive multiplayer online role playing game (MMORPG) and it says that Florensia is a good online game so I decided to give it a try and experience a global online game. I searched them in Google and download their installer which is more than 1GB. After 8 hours of downloading I finally installed the game without any problem. Anyway my internet connection is crappy so I have to wait that long.

Installed and created my account in Florensia website, I’m now ready to face a new MMORPG. Like typical MMORPG I have to choose if

I’m a boy or a girl, hairstyle, job class and assign skill points. The job class is consist of Explorer, Mercenary, Noble and Saint. I decided to be an explorer because it looks cool in its outfit. After selecting my character I’m dumped in a city so I take a look for a bit and noticed that there are only a few people around me, the dialogue between non-player characters or NPC is too long and boring. But the good part is my explorer can use a gun and I love ranged characters so I enjoy my grinding till level 10.

I ...

• noticed that the mission in Florensia is good, sometimes a bug occurs and no matter what I do the quest cannot be finished, good this that is can be solved by simple logging out then log in. I also feel that leveling takes too long; I need to grind and kill all those poor boars for 2 hours to reach level 10. I like the character design and the way they dress no doubt they are cute, the graphics looks good and the music invigorates me.

After three hours of playing I discovered that you can level up on sea. I

set up my ship and set sail without knowing anything about ship battles and as a result my ship sink and I have to repair it in the harbor. I practiced how to use the ship and I discovered that it has poor controls. I did not enjoy my sea leveling so I return to land and kill some Sasquatch.

I think Florensia is good because they have good graphics, good character design, innovative skills and supportive forum. It is worth a try if you have good internet connection and do not need to wait 8 hours to finish downloading the installer.

online pirate game says :

Black Prophecy looks great, and it really stands out among these other games. Too many fantasy MMO games out there

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2820061150850130/k2311a0620/6.20.10