BC Aspirin
  • I know aspirin is not supposed to taste like candy, but they could of at least tried to mask the flavor, like every other medicine

• by adrean_j

For some reason I have had plenty of aches and pains the last few years. The worst aches were my backache and my toothache. For quite some time my mom was telling me to try BC powdered aspirin. She told me it provided fast relief.

I hadn’t heard much about it and dismissed the idea. I was taking Motrin for the longest, which seemed to work, but I usually had to take about 800 mg every 12 hours. I didn’t want

to keep taking the Motrin, because of the effects it had on my stomach.

I was taking more than the recommended dose, and knew it couldn’t be healthy. After a while of suffering I gave BC a chance. I’ve never taken a powdered medication and didn’t know what to expect from it.

I took the BC the next time I had back pain. When I took it, I was caught off guard by the disgusting flavor. I know aspirin is not supposed to taste like candy, but they could of at least tried to mask the flavor, like every other medicine.

I had to wash it down with some water, which was practical. The box also said that I could mix it with a glass of water. I, however, couldn’t imagine drinking aspirin slowly like that.

After I got past the harsh taste, I actually was beginning to feel a little better. It didn’t kick in as fast as the Tylenol ...

• BC Aspirin
      rapid release, but it did kick in much faster than the Motrin ever did. This medication is quite potent, and whenever needed I would have to repeat the dose every few hours.

I even accidentally treated my tooth without even trying to. My wisdom teeth have been slowly growing in for the last four years. They really make my throat hurt and give me a headache along with the tooth pain.

I figured I would take some BC for my headache,

but a little bit after I took it my tooth was feeling better to. I didn’t really expect it to work on my tooth, because usually on Tylenol and Motrin does. This is a great inexpensive alternative medicine.

I know aspirin is not looked upon as being the healthiest choice, but sometimes when your in agonizing pain, it really does the job. I don’t take BC all of the time, but use it on occasion. It is easy to use, but hard to ingest.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2618061150480330/k2311a0618/6.18.10