Seneca Allegany Casino  » Casino  »
salamanca ny
  • I found this casino to be an exceptional enviroment
  • I rate this casino as one of the best I have ever been to, and look forward each and every time to when I can return

• by Sarah
      The Seneca Allegany Casino in NY is like a walking into a different world everytime you step foot through the doorway. Right away you are engulfed by lights, slot machines ringing, and the noises

of endless chatter. I found this casino to be an exceptional enviroment. The staff is fantastic, very friendly and great with service. As you walk through the different sections of the casino, you will ...

• notice a steady placement of security guards which make you feel content and safe. The Buffet dinner at the casino is beyond words. High Class and Fresh, with so much of a variety that
        you could never be bored with your meal. I rate this casino as one of the best I have ever been to, and look forward each and every time to when I can return!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 482712115040931/k2311a1227/12.27.06