Ninety Nine restaurant in Woburn Massachusetts  » Restaurants  »
291 Mishawum Road Woburn MA 01801
  • One of the best things about this particular ninety nine location would have to be the wait staff that was working there
  • I liked the fact that the waitresses always made sure that I was happy with my food and the way it was cooked

• by thereviewerat1

The Ninety nine location over in Woburn Massachusetts is a decent restaurant and one of the better ninety nines that are in that general area. One of the best things about this particular ninety nine location would have to be the wait staff that was working there. The waitresses were always extremely friendly and always made sure that my soda was refilled. I

liked the fact that the waitresses always made sure that I was happy with my food and the way it was cooked; this was definitely cool of them to do this. I also liked the attitude of the hostess because she was also very friendly and on the rare occasions that there was a wait for a table she assured me that the wait wasn’t going to be long, which it wasn’t so this was good.

I liked that this Ninety Nine was located in a great section of the city and that there was more then enough parking spots to park in. The lot was extremely clean and the outside windows always looked new and the outside of the building just always looked good and clean.

• Ninety Nine restaurant in Woburn Massachusetts
      The inside was also very nice, the floors were extremely clean and all of the tables looked like they were wiped down and all this was a good sight to behold.

This Ninety nine was very busy on the weekends but the wait wasn’t that bad at all and I never waited for too long so this was an awesome thing. I liked

that this particular location wasn’t a real noisy one and it was just always relaxed in there. The best thing about this Ninety Nine location would have to be the food because no matter what I ordered, the food was just awesome. The steaks and burgers at this location were always cooked to perfection and you should go and check this Ninety Nine out.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 718061150310230/k2311a0618/6.18.10