Goody Luna Comb  » Cosmetics  »
  • At least in theory, I like the idea of this hair accessory
  • The only problem I have with this comb is that it doesn’t always stay exactly in my head where I put it
  • Either way, I found I can’t wear it that way because it pops open all the time
  • Anyway, I love how it makes my hair look- at least from the front
  • I recommend this to women who need a quick solution for holding their hair back and find other hair accessories such as headbands and barrettes either uncomfortable or damaging to wear

• by Scarlet Hughes

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I don’t have bangs and I wear my long hair loose a lot. I have to admit that it does tend to hang in my face and looks a little sloppy sometimes. At least in theory, I like the idea of this hair accessory. It’s all around design seems like it would be really good for holding my hair back.

One thing that impresses me with this comb is how comfortable it is to wear. It’s much better feeling on my head than head bands. I’m having some issues with my hair and scalp right now, so its softness and flexibility are a big plus for me.

The only

problem I have with this comb is that it doesn’t always stay exactly in my head where I put it. There’s actually a little latching mechanism that should allow the comb to be worn all the way around the head in one continuous piece. Maybe my head’s too big or my hair is too thick for this thing. Either way, I found I can’t wear it that way because it pops open all the time. Instead I just sort of put it on like a headband with the two ends tucked behind my ears. It works for me better that way, although the ends still want to shift forward ...

• over time.

Anyway, I love how it makes my hair look- at least from the front. I found that I can gently tease out the hair in the front to get some height and a less flat appearance to the top of my head. From the back it’s a different story. It almost looks like I’m not wearing anything in my hair. So, this isn’t my hair style solution for a night out or anything; at least not without some other hair accessories to help it out.

I appreciate this hair accessory for holding my hair back in a way that doesn’t pull on it. And I like what

I’m able to achieve style wise. I just wish it stayed in my hair better. As it is I’m going to have to use a bobby pin or something to feel like it’s secure enough to wear outside the house.

Still, I find this luna comb is more of a hit than a miss for me so I intend to use it at least for daytime. I recommend this to women who need a quick solution for holding their hair back and find other hair accessories such as headbands and barrettes either uncomfortable or damaging to wear.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118061150280230/k2311a0618/6.18.10