Meineke in Wilmington Massachusetts  » Cars  »
287 Main Street Wilmington MA 01887
  • All of these things made me impressed and I really liked the way this Meineke shop looked
  • The hours were definitely quite awesome at this place

• by thereviewerat1

Meineke in Wilmington Massachusetts is a good mechanic shop to go to. I have been to both bad and good Meineke shops but the one in Wilmington was a very good shop and I had no issues with the place at all. I liked this place because the whole outside looked well taken care of and even the parking lot was spotless and the windows to the garages were very clean. I really could tell that the people who worked at this place took pride in the

appearances of the shop because even the waiting room was spotless and the inside of the workshop even looked great. All of these things made me impressed and I really liked the way this Meineke shop looked.

I liked that this shop was opened six days a week and that they were opened up at reasonable hours. They were opened up before 8am and they closed later around six at night. The hours were definitely quite awesome at this place. I liked that this place wasn’t overwhelmingly busy ...

• and that they never took to long to get my vehicles in for repair which definitely made me more then happy. The waiting room was never busy either which was another plus.

I liked that the mechanics at this Meineke were rather fast at booking me in for car repairs and not only that but they were also pretty fast at actually repairing my vehicles which was nice. I liked that the mechanics here did great work and that they didn’t pressure me into getting other services done

which was nice. I also liked that they were very thorough with checking out my vehicles for problems. The quality of work that this place did was just great and I have no complaints with the way they worked and did things here.

The prices were awesome at this place, the work they performed was just awesome and the customer service here was unbelievable and the place was well taken care of and I would tell anybody that this is a good Meineke location to go and get your car fixed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 918061150250230/k2311a0618/6.18.10