Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum, Daily Treatment  » Cosmetics  »
  • The bottle is very easy and convenient to use
  • I believe that with Olay I am doing my best
  • I highly recommend the Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum to everyone out there

• by true_value

I have been using Olay products for about 3 years now and my skin has never looked and felt better. Right now I am using the Olay Regenerist line of products. The products I use now are the Regenerist Cleanser, the Regenerist Instant Smoothing Serum and the recently added Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum.

I have been using the Eye Lifting Serum for the past 4 months. This is also my first time to be using any eye treatment.

Earlier I used to just dab an extra application of the Olay facial serum around my eyes. Since I have very oily and sensitive skin I try not to use too many products on my skin. But when I saw my friend who is just 25 getting fine lines around her eyes it was like a wake up call for me. I am in my thirties and haven’t been doing anything specific to prevent lines around my eyes.

I am sure the Olay facial serum has been helping me so far as I do not have any line even fine around my eyes

or anywhere on my face. But I wanted to go one step ahead and do what I can to keep it that way.

It was default for me to go for the Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum because I just couldn’t think of anything else that was worth my money. There are thousands of eye potions and serums in the market claiming magical results and fantasy effects. There are eye creams from cheap to uber expensive but there is something about Olay that the other brands just don’t have. Olay I feel is in a league of it’s own.

By the way the Olay products are not the cheapest in the market. The Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum of a tiny 15ml bottle is pretty expensive at S$40.90.

For a drugstore brand this is a high price but if you compare with high end brands that costs S$200 or more. Then you might think Olay is reasonably priced and quality wise Olay rivals any high-end brand.

Just like the other Olay products, the packaging for the Eye Lifting Serum resembled that of an electronic gadget.

• The serum claims to contain a concentrated form of amino-peptide + B3 complex that hydrates to firm and visibly lift skin around the entire eye area. And that Skin’s natural glow will be restored and skin is left feeling velvety-smooth.

I liked that the serum was fragrance-free, is Dermatologist and Opthamolitist tested, and claims to be non-greasy and suitable for everyday use. Olay promises that the serum visibly lift, smoothes and brightens the entire eye area for firm eyelids, smooth corners and even-toned under eyes.

Even though I do not have fine lines I do have dark circles around my eyes and I hoped that this would help me with that while keeping the lines at bay.

As mentioned the serum comes in a small 15ml white plastic bottle with a black cap cum lockable pump dispenser. The bottle shape resembles that of the facial serum except that this is not transparent. The bottle is very easy and convenient to use.

The serum itself is shimmery in gold and has a flowing consistency unlike the facial serum. Following the instructions at the back of the bottle

I applied the serum over my entire eye area and smoothed with my fingers until it was fully absorbed. While smoothing, the serum felt silky smooth and velvety on my skin, not sticky or filmy at all.

It gave a slightly cooling effect and my eye area felt fresh. Once the serum was completely absorbed there was no trace of it. It felt extremely lightweight and since it is fragrance free I didn’t feel like I had anything on my eyes.

I did not notice immediate results with my dark circles but after 2 months I started noticing that they were starting to fade and look more even. I have been using it now for about 4 months and my circles are very less visible. As for the fine lines I still don’t have a single one yet.

I feel that it is wiser to treat our eyes area early so as to prevent lines than to get them first and then look for solutions. I believe that with Olay I am doing my best.

I highly recommend the Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum to everyone out there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118061150140230/k2311a0618/6.18.10