Revlon Square Tip Expert Eyebrow Tweezers  » Cosmetics  »
  • Over the years I have tried several types of tweezers ranging from slant tip, pointed tip, scissors type, curved ones, odd shapes etc. , the problem I had with those were they would work well initially but then quickly lose their grip no matter if they were as cheap as S$1.00 or S$16.00 they were all the same
  • At the back of the label were useful tips and instructions on how to use it properly to get the best-shaped eyebrows
  • I highly recommend the Revlon Square Tip Expert Eyebrow Tweezers

• by true_value

My eyebrows grow unbelievably fast. If I get them professionally done it will be a waste of money because I will have to do it every other day. So tweezing my brows by myself is my only solution.

Shaving and Waxing is just out of question for me because both are way too harsh even for my imagination.

Over the years I have tried several types of tweezers ranging from slant tip, pointed tip, scissors type, curved ones, odd shapes etc., the problem I had with those were they would work well initially but then quickly lose their grip no matter if they were as cheap as S$1.00 or S$16.00 they were all the same.

For me I need sturdy tweezers because I have to use it everyday. If I ever skipped a max of 3 days my brows would look like the lawn of a haunted house.

I am a fan of Revlon cosmetics but

I have never used any of their grooming aids. They are not usually found in the drugstores In fact I have never seen them anywhere else. I came across the Revlon Square Tip Expert Eyebrow Tweezers while I was shopping at the Mustafa Shopping Center they had the whole range of Revlon products. It is perhaps the only place in Singapore that has them.

There were a few different types of tweezers from Revlon I chose the Square Tip as I liked the claims on it better. Revlon claimed that the precision-aligned square tips provide a wider gripping surface to tweeze more hairs at once. Non-slip matte finish and perfect handle tension provide a comfortable grip for better control.

The price was very reasonable at only S$8.90. I couldn’t ask for more. I bought it.

The tweezers were packaged neatly inside a molded clear plastic stuck over a red paperboard cum label. At ...

• the back of the label were useful tips and instructions on how to use it properly to get the best-shaped eyebrows.

Once home, as usual I washed my face with warm water to soften the roots and dusted some loose powder over my brows so they don’t slip and brought out my 3X-magnifying mirror. I took out the Revlon tweezers and set to task.

This tweezers held like a vice and not a single hair escaped. Even the very fine ones were pulled out. The tweezers has very sharp tips that are so perfectly aligned with each other that it gives an exceptional grip even on stubbles that I can only see on the magnifying mirror and are not visible otherwise. The sharp tips however are on the inside and does not hurt the skin in fact it felt smooth on my skin.

Once done with the tweezing, which was so much faster than

my usual tweezing sessions, I was amazed at the results. My brows never looked this neat ever.

The best part is I don’t have to tweeze my brows everyday like before because the tweezers pulls out all the stubbles so closely that I can go for up to 6 days without tweezing.

Whatever metal Revlon has used to make this tweezers it neither goes out of shape like the others nor has its precision-aligned tip lost its alignment or grip. I have been using it for 3 years now and it is still as good as new.

After using the Revlon tweezers my old tweezers looks like dinosaurs from a bygone era. This is by far the best tweezers anyone can get.

Revlon never ceases to amaze me with their top-notch quality products that would put any high-end brands to shame any day. I highly recommend the Revlon Square Tip Expert Eyebrow Tweezers.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118061150080230/k2311a0618/6.18.10