Ling Ling Potstickers  » Food  »
1.5
  • Normally, I like potstickers (basically a pasta shell with some vegetables and other items inside)
  • But, when it came to this brand, I honestly was not impressed and kind of wish I wouldn't have spent what I did on them
  • I think they were about half the size I was expecting
  • If you are looking for a brand of potstickers and have a choice, I would recommend avoiding this one

• by Review Vigilante

We made some Chinese food the other day and, because I wasn’t sure if what we purchased would be enough, I stopped off at the store and purchased a package of Ling Ling Potstickers to go with it. I should have saved my money. Normally, I like potstickers (basically a pasta shell with some vegetables and other items inside).

But, when it came to this

brand, I honestly was not impressed and kind of wish I wouldn’t have spent what I did on them. First of all, the cooking instructions on these things were a bit difficult to follow since some were for as little as 5 potstickers.

I ended up boiling them because that was the easiest method to follow and I didn’t want to reduce the quality by ...

• cooking them in the microwave. Second, the potstickers were pretty darn small compared to what I normally buy when I’m at the store.

I think they were about half the size I was expecting. And, even more important, there really wasn’t much inside any of these.

I definitely expected more vegetables. Of course, some of them did rip open inside the bag so that could

have contributed to that.

Overall, I just was not impressed with this product. Again, I expected a bit more quality considering I did spend more than I expected to on this brand.

If you are looking for a brand of potstickers and have a choice, I would recommend avoiding this one. Don’t let the panda on the package fool you.

This brand isn’t even close to being good Chinese food.

Ling Ling Potstickers

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2718061150060230/k2311a0618/6.18.10