Orajel Maximum Strength Toothache Pain Relief Gel

• by adrean_j

I have had a cavity in my back right tooth for a short while. I haven’t gotten it taken care of because of lack of health insurance. I didn’t know what I could use for the pain. I was taking pain killers, but I was looking for something to work right on the spot. I had remember unsuccesfully trying Orajel when my wisdom teeth were growing in. It only relieved pain the first time I applied it. There after it seemed that it couldn’t do anything

for my pain.

I wanted to give Orajel another try. I purchased the masimum strength this time, in hopes that it will be stronger and work better. When I applied the orajel, it made my tongue and cheek kind of numb, but I could still feel the tooth throbbing. After about a minute the throbbing slowed down. I was happy to finally have this pain subside. It had been giving me a real butt kicking all day. I was hoping I would be able to eat ...

• something later on that night.

I started to get upset when I felt the pain coming back after only about 15 minutes. What kind of medicine only works for 15 minutes? I applied some more of the gel, thinking maybe I just didn’t put enough. It had about the same effect. It was a great amount of frustration knowing there was really no way to stop the pain. Orajel has failed me twice now. I don’t know what the hype is all about, but this product is

bogus. I don’t need relief for a few minutes. I need it indefinitely. People please don’t waste your time on Orajel. Your dreams of susiding the pain will be crushed when it doesn’t work. After asking a few people, they say they get the same effect from Orajel. This product should be advertised as producing very temporary relief. It makes your cheek and mouth feel numb that is about it. I guess it is supposed to numb the pain. Maybe I just need a stronger Orajel.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2618061150000230/k2311a0618/6.18.10