Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service  » Business  »
1615 East Osborn Road, Phoenix, Arizona
  • I noticed with many of the companies who said they could come out right away, also increased the service call cost considerably
  • I will also recommend them to any of my friends

• by luv2rite

My bathroom sink clogged up last week and no matter what I did or use on the drain it refused to clear and drain. I went searching on-line for a plumbing company to service the drain.

I based my search on-line and looked at many of the plumbing companies located closest to my home.

Most of the companies I called, had a two to three

day forecast before they would be able to send a technician out to repair it.

I could not and did not want to wait this length of time since it needed to be repaired right away.

I noticed with many of the companies who said they could come out right away, also increased the service call cost considerably.

I was not about to pay this ...

• and continued to search for companies by looking at on-line local yellow page listings.

I finally came across the Roto-Rooter advertisement and gave them a call.

I was very pleased with how helpful and honest the phone representatives seemed when I talked to Roto-Rooter.

Their cost to come out and look at the drain and to do a basic repair service was actually the most

reasonable price I obtained from anywhere.

I decided to have them repair the drain.

I was also very pleased with the level of service I received.

They were very efficient and there were no extra or increased costs once they came out to repair it.

I will use Roto-Rooter for any plumbing needs in the future.

I will also recommend them to any of my friends.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4118061149900230/k2311a0618/6.18.10