Color Oops Hair Color Remover  » Cosmetics  »
  • Yes, this does have a strong chemical scent that is definitely very irritating if you're not in a well ventilated room
  • I will definitely use this if I mess up again and my hair turns out a color that I don't like to ends up being the exact color on the box but I end up not liking it

• by JCandyce

I can not tell you how many times this Color Oops Hair Remover has saved my hair, many times though, many times. No matter what color I had dyed my hair, if I didn’t like it and I used this it always took the color out and then I could dye my hair another color.

Yes, this does have a strong chemical scent that is definitely very irritating if you’re not in a well ventilated room. The smell does get quite string at certain points. Every time that I use this, I always have it on for an hour. Even though I have nasal allergies and this doesn’t bother my nose or my nasal allergies at all. I just make sure to be in a pretty big room with air and the smell doesn’t bother me at all.

Applying this is

easy, it’s very similar to bleach. You mix the few products that it comes with together and then apply it to your hair. You can leave it on for up to an hour. You can still see how your color looks while you have it on so if you see the color out of your hair in 25 minutes, however long that you need up to an hour (you’re not suppose to leave it on any longer than an hour).

I always leave mine on for an hour even though most of the time I see that the color has come out just to make sure that it’s all out because there could be some parts that I’m not able see like close to my roots and stuff, it’s especially hard to see if my hair wasn’t bleached and it’s ...

• not going back to bleach and instead going to another color that I had my hair dyed and it’s a dark color, then I can’t really tell.

For the whole that I have this on my hair, my scalp isn’t irritated at all. My scalp doesn’t itch, burn, sting, etc at all so it’s definitely gentle on my scalp. It’s also very gentle on my hair too, my hair doesn’t come out all that dry or damaged like bleaching does sometimes to my hair and this is definitely better to use instead of bleach if your only getting a color out and you don’t need your hair to be light.

When I rinse this completely out of my hair, which is very easy to rinse out, my hair is always the color that it was before I last dyed it.

If my hair was bleached before I dyed my hair and I then I used this, then my hair would go back to being the bleached color, if my hair was a dark color or a medium color right before I dyed my hair a color I didn’t like and I used this then it always takes my hair back to the color I had 2 shades before so the color that I don’t want, no matter what it was, is always out of my hair.

Overall this is a very good hair color remover and it works every single time without fail. I will definitely use this if I mess up again and my hair turns out a color that I don’t like to ends up being the exact color on the box but I end up not liking it.

Color Oops Hair Color Remover

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118061149860230/k2311a0618/6.18.10