Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion Mascara
  • I've tried all the other mascaras in the Lash Blast line by Cover Girl and I really loved them, they made my lashes look great and from my experience these were really great mascaras
  • The Lash Blast Fusion Mascara by Cover Girl is the most recent mascara in the Lash Blast line that I've tried and I have to say this one is definitely not my favorite Lash Blast mascara and I'm not saying this because it's bad but because I didn't really see any difference between this mascara and this one
  • I love the other lash blast mascara brushes that that the came with and I didn't think that I would like this one as much but it works the same
  • I would recommend this Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion Mascara if you maybe for some reason didn't like the original last blast mascara and even though this mascara gave me the same results as the original it might give you different results and you may like this one even if you didn't like the original one

• by JCandyce

I’ve tried all the other mascaras in the Lash Blast line by Cover Girl and I really loved them, they made my lashes look great and from my experience these were really great mascaras. The Lash Blast Fusion Mascara by Cover Girl is the most recent mascara in the Lash Blast line that I’ve tried and I have to say this one is definitely not my favorite Lash Blast mascara and I’m not saying this because it’s bad but because I didn’t really see any difference between this mascara and this one.

This last blast mascara was suppose to work at giving your lashes a lot of volume and length to your lashes. I really didn’t see how this mascara was going to give me anymore volume or length then the original lash blast mascara because the original one already gave me tons

of volume and length that I really loved and I didn’t see how this one could top that especially since the original made my lashes really long and gave me very high volume.

This mascara came in a very similar mascara tube that the original and the luxe lash blast mascaras come in (the lash blast length mascara comes in a different tube) which I really like. It’s a very unique shape and this one comes in a blue bottle, I would have preferred a different color but it’s still cute.

Overall this mascara didn’t really give me and different results than what the original mascara gave me. It worked just as good, gave me about the same length and volume. I basically got the same results. I’m going to stick with the original lash blast mascara.

This mascara brush is someways different from ...

• the original and the luxe lash blast mascara and in someways the same. It’s the same because it’s just as big and as just about the same amount of bristles but it’s different because it’s not as long and it kind of fades down at the top and is flatter. For what reason I have no idea but it didn’t make this brush any harder or easier to apply. I love the other lash blast mascara brushes that that the came with and I didn’t think that I would like this one as much but it works the same.

Applying this mascara was easy and the brush worked quite nicely. The brush separated my lashes while making my lashes thick and full also at the same time giving me lots of length and volume. When I was finished applying the mascara and I

looked at my eyes, my lashes looked exactly like they do when I apply the original lash blast mascara.

Also like the original mascara and the lux mascara, the results lasted all day. The volume and the length didn’t flake off and the volume didn’t fall out during the day. My lashes still looked just as great at the end of the day as they looked right after I applied this mascara in the morning.

I would recommend this Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion Mascara if you maybe for some reason didn’t like the original last blast mascara and even though this mascara gave me the same results as the original it might give you different results and you may like this one even if you didn’t like the original one. So this mascara is definitely worth a try. I’m giving this an 8.

Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion Mascara

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118061149830130/k2311a0618/6.18.10