Cover Girl Microminerals Foundation  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love mineral powder foundation, it's my favorite type of foundation
  • This mineral powder also comes in a very easy to use and carry around bottle that fits easily in my purse and hold in a lot of mineral powder which lasts for a long time and since I bought this for $9.00 that's a very good deal
  • I would definitely recommend this Cover Girl Microminerals Powder Foundation, it works great and gives a very flawless look and this mineral powder foundation is even great for oily combination skin

• by JCandyce

I love mineral powder foundation, it’s my favorite type of foundation. I’ve tried quite a few mineral powder foundations and most of them have worked really well for me. When I saw this Cover Girl Micorminerals Powder Foundation I just had to try it.

I really like the brush that comes with this mineral powder foundation, it’s a very good quality kabuki brush and it applies this mineral powder foundation evenly and gives my the perfect amount of coverage that I need whether I need a lot or just a little. It’s easy to build up coverage if I have some extra pimples to cover some days.

powder which lasts for a long time and since I bought this for $9.00 that’s a very good deal.

Applying this mineral powder foundation is very easy like all other mineral powder foundations. The kabuki brush is very gentle on my skin. The bristles are very soft but hard enough that it applies the mineral powder foundation to my skin evenly and without tugging at my skin.

Even when I wash this brush, which I have quite a few times, the brush still goes back to be soft and the bristles are very strong and I’ve only had like 2 or 3 bristles fall out the whole time that I had this and I’ve had this for quite a while now.

I have acne prone skin and I breakout very easily so I have to be ...

• careful and watch want I put in my face. Mineral powder foundation is very gentle and good for my skin, and this mineral powder foundation is no exception, this one is just as good at not making me breakout.

I also have oily combination skin and my skin tends to get oily in the middle of the day depending on what kind of makeup I’m wearing and most mineral powder foundations keep many pretty matte all day long and even when I do get a little oily, which mostly happens when I’m outside for quite awhile and it’s hot, I only have to use an oil blotting sheet and my skin looks good. This mineral powder foundation also works great at keeping my oil under control and keeping me matte all day.

This mineral powder

foundation covers my pimples and my few acne scars that I have, it gives me perfect coverage and gives my skin a very clear and even look. This mineral powder foundation doesn’t get cakey or dry at all and it stays nice looking on my skin all day long. This mineral powder foundation easily washed off with one of my favorite cleansers.

Overall this is a very good mineral powder foundation and it’s one of my favorite ones to to use now. It comes with a lot of mineral powder and it lasts a really long time, and it’s inexpensive.

I would definitely recommend this Cover Girl Microminerals Powder Foundation, it works great and gives a very flawless look and this mineral powder foundation is even great for oily combination skin. I’m giving this a 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118061149810130/k2311a0618/6.18.10