Benefit Stay Don’t Stray Eye Shadow Primer
  • The packaging was super cute and It just happened it be on sale at the time and that was definitely a little extra bonus
  • I really love the packaging of this, it's super cute as most benefit cosmetic products packaging are
  • This is a good eye shadow primer and I will definitely use it the next time I find an eye shadow that I love but doesn't stay that long
  • I would definitely recommend this Benefit Stay Don't stray eye shadow primer, it definitely works at making eye shadow last longer

• by JCandyce

I wasn’t really looking for a new eye shadow primer because I already had about 2 already that I used sometimes but when I saw this Benefit Stay Don’t Stray Eye Shadow Primer, I just had to try it. The packaging was super cute and It just happened it be on sale at the time and that was definitely a little extra bonus.

I applied an eye shadow that I had tried and that I really liked but it didn’t last that long on its own, only about 3 or 4 hours. I applied a very thin layer of this eye shadow primer just like it was an eye shadow, the eye shadow primer blended in nicely and didn’t take that long for me to apply.

I really love the packaging of this,

it’s super cute as most benefit cosmetic products packaging are. This eye shadow primer has a very light pleasant smell and it doesn’t smell of chemicals at all.

This eye shadow primer dried very quickly and I didn’t have to wait that long before I could start applying my eye shadow and then my cream eyeliner.

Once I was done applying this eye shadow primer, I started to apply the eye shadow and the eye shadow went on just as smoothly as before and applied just as evenly as I was applying this on a bare eyelid.

After 5 hours, which would normally be the time that the eye shadow started fading off, the eye shadow was still on and was still as good looking as when I first applied the eye shadow.

• The eye shadow didn’t start fading until about 12 hours later and that was definitely longer than how long it lasts on its own which was really good.

Even when the eye shadow started fading off, it never crease and it just faded into a lighter color but by then I was home and didn’t need the eye shadow to look as good anymore. Washing the eye shadow and the primer off was very easy and all I had to use was one of my regular cleansers.

I don’t have many eye shadows that don’t last that long on their own but I do have a few and this eye shadow primer will definitely make them last longer. This is also a primer for concealer but I’ve never tried this for that,

just as an eye shadow primer.

Overall when I applied this eye shadow primer to my eyes before applying an eye shadow that I knew didn’t last that long on it’s own, the eye shadow definitely lasted hours longer because of this eye shadow primer. This is a good eye shadow primer and I will definitely use it the next time I find an eye shadow that I love but doesn’t stay that long.

I would definitely recommend this Benefit Stay Don’t stray eye shadow primer, it definitely works at making eye shadow last longer. This doesn’t make my eyes feel heavy or make the eye shadow look thick at all. I would definitely recommend buying this one and giving it a try because it’s very much worth it. I’m giving this a 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118061149700130/k2311a0618/6.18.10