Neutrogena Rapid Clear Daily Pads
  • I've tried most of the acne products in the Rapid Clear line by Neutrogena and they all worked really well for me so I decided to give these Neutrogena Rapid Clear Daily Pads a try and see how they work for me
  • Overall these are the best daily cleansing pads that I have ever used
  • I would definitely recommend these to anyone

• by JCandyce

I’ve tried a few daily cleansing pads before by different brands and got horrible results from most of them, not because they didn’t work but because they were really harsh on my skin. I’ve tried most of the acne products in the Rapid Clear line by Neutrogena and they all worked really well for me so I decided to give these Neutrogena Rapid Clear Daily Pads a try and see how they work for me. I’m really glad that I gave these a chance because they work really well for me.

These daily cleansing pads comes in the regular kind of plastic little jar

like container with a twist off top like mostly all the other cleansing pads come in. The cleansing pads are also the same size and everything, which are really easy to use and are the perfect size for using on my whole face.

Just like the other products in the Rapid Clear line, these daily cleansing pads do not have a strong chemical smell at all and they don’t bother my nose or my nasal allergies at all. The smell is not at all annoying like most other cleansing pads that I’ve tried.

I used these pads mostly every night after using one of

my acne cleansers to make sure that all the dirt and oil was off my face and that my face was completely clean. Sometimes even my best cleansers don’t get my face completely clean and using one of these pads gets off the little bit that the cleanser misses.

All I do is take one pad, that’s enough to do my whole face, and glide it all over my face gently. I don’t have to tug at my skin and at all and it glides smoothly across my face. It leaves a cooling wet feel that dries very quickly and it doesn’t leave behind ...

• Neutrogena Rapid Clear Daily Pads
      any kind of residue at all. My skin feels very clean and not dry or tight feeling at all, just smooth and very fresh like.

While using these cleansing pads, I never had any problems with them irritating my skin at all. The pads are very gentle on my face while still being strong enough to clean my face and even clear up my acne really fast just like the name says ‘Rapid Clear’, it does actually that and makes my pimples heal really fast.

Overall these are the best daily cleansing pads that I have ever used. They actually working at cleaning my

skin and getting off all the oil and dirt my cleanser may have missed and they don’t irritate my skin at all like most of the cleansing pads that I’ve tried by other brands in the past. I will definitely continue to use these.

I would definitely recommend these to anyone. I would recommend any acne product in the Rapid Clear line by Neutrogena because they really work at clearing up my acne really well while still being really gentle on my skin and not irritating my skin at all which is rare for most acne products that I’ve used. I’m giving this a perfect 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118061149670130/k2311a0618/6.18.10