Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • I absolutely love scrubs by Biore, they're really awesome on my skin and they work great, they're definitely some of my most favorite scrubs
  • I love the nice clean fresh scent that this scrub has
  • After using this scrub for about a week, I noticed that my skin was really clearer and that I didn't breakout as often like I used to
  • I would definitely recommend this Biore Unclogging Scrub to anyone with acne or to even anyone that has clear skin and want to keep their skin clear because this works great and is amazing scrub

• by JCandyce

I absolutely love scrubs by Biore, they’re really awesome on my skin and they work great, they’re definitely some of my most favorite scrubs. When I saw this Biore Unclogging Scrub, I definitely did not hesitant to buy this and give it a try.

I love the nice clean fresh scent that this scrub has. It’s a very light scent and it doesn’t smell of chemicals at all. The scent is very fresh and as a cooling effect when I smell it, also when I put it on my skin as well. This scrub comes in a squeeze kind of bottle and it’s super easy to use, the scrub comes out easily.

I don’t have to use much of this scrub because a little bit goes a very very long way and it lathers

up easily. The scrub feels very good and gentle on my skin and I absolutely love it. When I finish massaging the scrub on my face and rinse the scrub completely off of my face, I dry my face off with a towel. My skin feels really clean feeling.

This scrub doesn’t irritate my skin at all. It doesn’t make my skin dry feeling or looking. It doesn’t make my skin red or flaky at all either. This scrub just makes my face really clean feeling and looking and makes my skin brighter and not so dull looking.

After using this scrub for about a week, I noticed that my skin was really clearer and that I didn’t breakout as often like I used to. I normally get about 2 or 3 new ...

• breakouts a week and while using this cleanser I only got 1 and the following week I noticed that I didn’t even get any new breakouts at all.

One bottle of this scrub last me for a little more than a month, like I said this scrub lasts a very long time because it doesn’t take that much to wash my whole face off and get it clean. The scrub is even so good that it not only takes off all of my makeup but it also takes off all of my water proof makeup as well, which means that it takes off my water proof cream eye liner and water proof mascara. It takes my water proof makeup off very easily too, and that’s definitely something other regular cleansers do not do.

Overall I love this scrub, I noticed great improvement in my skin after using this scrub for quite a while. My skin got clearer, felt and looked cleaner and less dull looking every time that I used this scrub. i will definitely continue to use this scrub. Even if it didn’t clear up my skin that great, I would still want to use this because of how well it cleans and makes my face feel really clean.

I would definitely recommend this Biore Unclogging Scrub to anyone with acne or to even anyone that has clear skin and want to keep their skin clear because this works great and is amazing scrub. This is one of my favorite scrubs and I really think that everyone would love this scrub. I’m giving this a perfect 10.

Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118061149660130/k2311a0618/6.18.10