Montwood 7 Theater  » Entertainment  »
2200 N Yarbrough Dr El Paso, TX 79925
  • I like the movies so I usually got to Montwood theater
  • I enjoy watching these movies for only a dollar
  • The movies usually show on time, however the screens sometimes don’t show the best quality
  • I recommend this theater to people that are looking to have a family outing or even a date without spending fifty or more dollars

• by adrean_j

The thing I hate most about visiting the movie theater is the price. Movies seem to be extremely costly along with concession items. I like the movies so I usually got to Montwood theater. This is a dollar movie theater offering movies for only two dollars. They are not new releases, but have not yet reached DVD. This gives me a great way to watch movies on the big screen without spending every dime I have in my pocket.

This theater has a great special on Tuesdays. I usually

try to go to the movies on that day because it is half price. What more can you ask for? I enjoy watching these movies for only a dollar. This leaves room for me to watch more than one movie. I usually try to see something that my daughter would like, and then a movie that I would like. The concessions are much cheaper than other theaters. A large popcorn is only six dollars and it comes with a refill. However, the concession at Montwood does not offer much ...

• of a variety. There is popcorn, pickles, candy, and nachos. All movies have these, but also have pretzels, hot dogs and a few other choice items.

With everything being as inexpensive as it is, there is a downside. They don’t offer stadium seating. So, if someone tall sits in front of you, you can’t see. The people there are usually rude and tend to act low class. I have had a few instances of people talking and being loud in the movie. This can get frustrating sometimes, but I

tend to ignore it. The showings are also far and in between, because no movies are shown on more than one screen. All in all, I like Montwood theater and will continue to be a valued customer. It is small and quaint. I have only had to wait in line once. The movies usually show on time, however the screens sometimes don’t show the best quality. I recommend this theater to people that are looking to have a family outing or even a date without spending fifty or more dollars.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5918061149650130/k2311a0618/6.18.10