Albertson’s Steak Sauce  » Food  »
  • I love steak and usually buy a large box of them when I do my monthly shopping
  • I have tried a variety of steak sauces, but had only been impressed with A1 in the past
  • I am the type that can not pass up a deal like that so I decided to give it a try
  • When I bought the sauce, I didn’t really have high hopes
  • I thought this was completely insane, because I never felt that way before

• by adrean_j

When it comes to steak, I am the queen of it. I love steak and usually buy a large box of them when I do my monthly shopping. Even though I can easily enjoy a steak as is, I sometimes like to eat it with steak sauce.

I have tried a variety of steak sauces, but had only been impressed with A1 in the past. The last time I went shopping for my steak sauce, I saw a buy one

get one free deal on the Albertson’s brand steak sauce.

I am the type that can not pass up a deal like that so I decided to give it a try. When I bought the sauce, I didn’t really have high hopes.

When I later ate my steak with it, I was shocked at how good it actually was. I expected it to be a watery mess like other store brand sauces, but it wasn’t.

It was comparably like A1 ...

• with a thick and hardiness. I was actually happy to have gotten two large bottles for the price of one.

I could also taste a little more of a pepper taste in the Albertson’s steak sauce that gave it that extra little kick. My husband was even shocked that I didn’t complain.

I like to complain and at local restaurants I usually request A1 in place of their house steak sauce. The flavor of this steak sauce actually seems to

make my steak taste juicier.

I thought this was completely insane, because I never felt that way before. This steak sauce can be summed up as bold and intriguing.

I also enjoy using it on my pork chops and hamburgers. I will still use A1 in the future because I am a creature of habit.

However, I will also use this steak sauce that I have discovered. I’ve already recommended it to a few people and they seem to like it as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2718061149610130/k2311a0618/6.18.10