Theraflu Non-Drowsy  » Medicine  »
  • I decided to take matters into my own hands and told my husband to go fetch me some Theraflu

• by adrean_j

I get a cold at least twice a year. For my colds I usually take Theraflu Cold and Cough. Although Theraflu is not capable of curing your sickness, it can help provide some relief. Theraflu is expected to work on colds, so that is no biggy. However, about two months ago I got really sick. I initially thougth it was a stomach virus because I could not keep any food or drinks down. I then started having sever body aches and headaches. I was explaining my symptoms to everyone around me and they said it sounded like the flu. I

had never felt a flu like this and thought for sure I was dying.

First I couldn’t sleep because I would be freezing cold. The next minute I’m jumping up because I’m drenched in sweat and i’m burning hot. My side of the bed was literally soaked. I didn’t understand what was happening to my body, but knew I needed something quick. I asked people for suggestions and no one had any. I couldn’t believe no one had any, when I was feeling this badly. I decided to take matters into my own hands and told my husband to go ...

• fetch me some Theraflu. He had the nerve to tell me that it wasn’t going to do anything for me, because there was no actual formula for the flu, but only cold and fever symptoms.

He brought home the Theraflu cold and cough. After I took the dose, I was praying for some sort of relief. Eventually the medicine helped me to where I could actually move around with less body aches. I took it for the next couple of days and it made being sick a whole lot easier. I was able to move around more and actually sit

up without my head pounding. It was a week before I got better, but Theraflu obviously works with the flu. I don’t know why people don’t think that way. The only downfall to Theraflu is the taste. It has to be drank slowly at a hot temperature. It’s wonderful to feel the warm medicine go down whenever you have a sore throat. I have tried the lemon and the cherry flavor. They both don’t taste good, but not as strong as other medications. I have only had good experiences with this product and use it for fevers, colds, and unexpected flus.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2618061149590130/k2311a0618/6.18.10