Hawaiian Royale Motel  » Hotels  »
0.5
8735 Dyer St El Paso, TX 79904
  • Once again I decided to ignore it and stayed another night
  • This is definitely not a safe place for children
  • I would not recommend anyone waste not even a night at this trashy, low class motel

• by adrean_j

At one time I was forced to have a short stay in a motel. I don’t usually stay in motels, and knew this would be temporary. I needed somewhere to stay quick, without paying a fortune. I had seen the Hawaiian Royal a few times driving by so I just decided to stay there. It was somewhat near my house, so that was even better for when it was time for me to get back into my home. The room had a queen sized bed, and television with cable for under 50 dollars a night. There was also a microwave.

I should have known to leave the first night that I stayed there. First there

were bugs all over the bathroom. I didn’t really like it, but my husband told me to calm down and we would only be there for a few days. That night I was hearing loud noises from the room next door. It sounded like a couple was having too good of a time in there. I was very annoyed, but my husband again reminded me of the price and told me it was close and to calm down.

The next morning I went to my car and as soon as I backed out of the parking space a cop was pulling me over. This was insulting. I hadn’t done anything wrong. I hadn’t even begunt ...

• to drive yet. The cop was talking to me and looking through my car at the same time. He told me that the area was well known for drug activity and prostitution. I assured him that I had nothing to do with these things and that my husband and I were only there for a short stay.

Once again I decided to ignore it and stayed another night. To my surprise the police were banging on the door at around seven in the morning. I was half sleep when I answered the door. They stated that they were looking for a prostitute that matched my description. This was completely ludicrous. My husband and I showed

the cop I.D. and he apologized for the bother. I had it up to here with this stupid Motel and refused to stay another night. When I told the management about the problems all they did was offer a week for a lower rate. Yea right, I would never stay there again.

I warn everyone out there to stay away from this motel. It is dirty, raggedy, and is swarmed with the cops. The cops are not there to protect us, but to bust these well known prostitutes and drug dealers. This is definitely not a safe place for children. I would not recommend anyone waste not even a night at this trashy, low class motel.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 218061149570130/k2311a0618/6.18.10