Alka Seltzer Heartburn Relief
  • I was happy that I would no longer have to search for rememdies
  • I enjoyed the way this medicine went down
  • I recommend this product to people that are restricted from taking stronger antacids for heartburn relief

• by adrean_j

While I was pregnant I was burdened with the worst heartburn of my life. I couldn’t eat anything without getting heartburn. Even water made the acid come back up. I was looking for something that was mild, but had nothing to do with tums or rolaid. I took thousands lf them I’m sure, and they just would not work. I also tried to use milk of magnesia. It helped the heartburn but also made me sick to the stomach. I was warned againsta alka seltzer because

of the tylenol in it. When I was searching for antacids I saw the Alka-Seltzer for heartburn relief only.

I took some of this medicine immediately as I got home, because I had heartburn of course. When I took it, I didn’t feel relief immediately, but within a few minutes it kicked in. I was so happy, because I had been suffering for a whole two weeks already. I was happy that I would no longer have to search for rememdies. The Alka-Seltzer was supposed to ...

• last up to six hours and it did. However after taking it for a few weeks it started to last for only about three hours. It still provided much better relief than tums.

I enjoyed the way this medicine went down. It was smooth. It was supposed to be lemon flavored, but no medicine actually tastes good. It tasted something like lemon candy with a hint of Alka-Seltzer. I much rather drink this medinice than chew those gritty tums and rolaids. They alwasys seemed to leave

a nasty after taste in my mouth. With Alka-Seltzer there is really minimal after taste. They were easy to carry around in the thin package and easy to take anytime, considering I only need water.

This is not the strongest or best antacid I have ever taken. I enjoyed taking it while I was pregnant and that was the plus. I recommend this product to people that are restricted from taking stronger antacids for heartburn relief. It has about the same effect of taking regular Alka-Seltzer for heartburn.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2618061149560130/k2311a0618/6.18.10