Sonoma Menthol 100’s Cigarettes  » Other  »
  • I don't like to smoke, but unfortunately I am addicted to the nicotine
  • What I like about these cigarettes is that they are sold at almost every convenient store I have been to
  • So if all else fails I know that I can easily get a pack of those
  • I would definitely recommend Sonoma's as a cheaper alternative to Newport's

• by adrean_j

Smoking is something I do on a daily basis, but I am not proud to say it. I don’t like to smoke, but unfortunately I am addicted to the nicotine. There is really only three brands that I have been smoking lately, and one of them is Sonoma.

I didn’t used to smoke Sonoma’s at all and really hadn’t heard much about them. When I was working for a company I
      bummed a cigarette from one of my co-workers.

I hit the Sonoma and was automatically reminded of Newport’s. These were very potent cigarettes with a strong, but smooth menthol flavor.

I didn’t really plan on buy them the first time I did. They were out of my usual, so I just took a pack of Sonoma’s instead.

As I was smoking the cigarettes, I realized that they were much better than ...

• I even remember. What I like about these cigarettes is that they are sold at almost every convenient store I have been to.

So if all else fails I know that I can easily get a pack of those. They are fairly priced, but like some other cigarettes I’ve purchased, only come in a soft pack.

Soft pack really disappoints me, because it allows my cigarettes to get so easily broken. I would definitely recommend Sonoma’s as a cheaper alternative to Newport’s.

I would also recommend them as an alternative choice when they don’t have your brand. I’m almost sure that anyone who tries Sonoma’s will be delighted by them.

They will also be shocked at how strong they are for the price. I would suggest that anyone who hates soft pack as I do, just simply purchase a real cigarette case from the store.

roy frier says :

I smoke Sonoma menthol light 100`s probably more than I should my question to you is simple if we are to be free why tax what we want but not what they want I don`t think you got a hair on your ass if you don`t produce shards of glass candy to pay the extra cost of taxes . Just make it out of clear sugar candy with a super bitter or sweet flavored candy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1218061149530130/k2311a0618/6.18.10