Peter Piper Pizza  » Restaurants  »
9450 Dyer St El Paso, TX 79924
  • I enjoy taking my family here because it is a fun place to take the kids
  • I recommend this place to people that are looking to go on a family outing

• by adrean_j

Peter Piper pizza offers a variety of fresh made pizzas, along with a pretty good sized arcade area. You can see the pizzas being freshly baked from he dining room. I enjoy taking my family here because it is a fun place to take the kids.

The have little merry go rounds, a ball pit, an indoor jungle gym, and multiple arcade

games. I have to admit that I enjoy playing the games myself, especially the ones that give tickets.

I can later use the tickets to buy a prize of my choice. The good thing about turning in tickets is that I just turn my tickets into a machine.

It then shoots out a ticket with the amount shown. This helps alleviate long ...

• lines and ticket confusion at the prize counter.

The downside is that the games take quite a bit of tokens. You can find only a few games that take only one token.

At Chuck E. Cheese all of the games and machines are only one token.

The pizza, however, is better at Peter Piper. The pizza has a perfect balance between crunchy

and soft crust.

They load on the toppings and use special cheese blends. They offer different types of pizza like hamburger, chicago, pepperoni lover’s, and hawaiian.

This place is usually packed on birthdays and host plenty of birthday parties. I recommend this place to people that are looking to go on a family outing.

It is great for the kids and the parents.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 718061149510130/k2311a0618/6.18.10