Burger King  » Restaurants  »
0.5
10115 Rushing Dr El Paso, TX 79924
  • I’m not saying they are all disgusting, but I know this one is for sure

• by adrean_j

A few years ago I got hired at a the Burger King restaurant one block from where I lived. I was enthusiastic about the job, especially because Burger King was one of my favorite restaurants. When I first got hired, I automatically knew something wasn’t right with the restaurant. I was seeing cockroaches every where. I was wondering how they could possibly making food with such a health hazard. To make it worse, it was all young teenagers working there. They really don’t care as is. One boy told

me that he had actually saw roaches going into the ketchup, yet he was still using it to make peoples hamburgers.

I asked around about the roaches and everyone talked about them like it was some sort of joke. I mean they thought it was gross, but no one was ready to jump up and complain. After a few weeks of working there I started to notice a very foul odor. The odor was consistent and smelt like sewage. Weeks passed by and the manager finally addressed the odor as actual sewage under the building. He told me that I was smelling the odor so strongly in my area because of the drain right next to the drive thru. A few days later, it actually started to come up through the drain on the flour. The smell was awful, and yet they still were serving food.

How can Burger King serve food when there are roaches and waste present? I was actually walking around in this wretched water. I don’t know how the owner could allow ...

• Burger King
      the restaurant to continue to run in the condition. Eventually someone tipped off the health department and we had to shut down for a total of 4 whole hours. The sewage smell was gone, but the roaches weren’t. Besides these problems, The broiler wouldn’t work half the time, and they say they are only serving chicken products. This is Burger King people. We are supposed to serve burgers.

The spouts for the fountain drinks were almost never clean. I witnessed layers of bacteria and goop on them. I would

just think about how bad I felt for those customers.

I was really disgusted with this fast food chain and personally know that they are not all like that. I worked at Whataburger for quite a while and never saw an insect or had sewage coming up. This Burger King location was just filthy in general. They ruined the love I once had for the Whopper. I wouldn’t suggest anyone at this particular location in El Paso. I’m not saying they are all disgusting, but I know this one is for sure.

Burger King

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 718061149470130/k2311a0618/6.18.10