DG Softly Scented Baby Wipes  » Baby care  »
  • I like baby wipes with a little bit of scent
  • I think that what makes these wipes tough is the same thing that makes them rough
  • I wouldn’t necessarily recommend these wipes to anyone

• by adrean_j

The baby wipes that I usually like to use will be thick and sturdy, yet soft and gentle. I like baby wipes with a little bit of scent. I usually also like my baby wipes to be not so wet and not in a bulky container.

The last time I purchased wipes, I went with the DG baby wipes. It was in a refill pack which is always a plus for me.

They are easy to take around and pack in the

diaper bag. This package seems to be a little better than most refill packages, because the resealable top has a little bit more stick to it.

It makes it easier to close with wipes being exposed to the air, so they couldn’t possibly dry out. The wipes themselves are quite thick, but not as gentle and soft as I would like.

I think that what makes these wipes tough is the same thing that makes them rough. Because they are so thick ...

• and rough they tend to stick together in the package.

It is hard for me to pull just one wipe from the top. It’s like three are four are attached to it and must follow.

It is so annoying to have to pry the wipes apart from each other. The scent has a mild baby lotion like scent.

It is slightly different from other wipes I have used, because they are usually scented more like baby powder than baby lotion. Yes they

do smell different.

This package also comes with 8 less wipes than I am used to getting. The usual resealable pack comes in a pack of 80, DG comes in a pack of 72.

These wipes are healthy for my baby’s skin, because it incorporates aloe and vitamin E. I wouldn’t necessarily recommend these wipes to anyone.

There is nothing special about them. They are great on the go, and are not a bad choice if you just so happen to run into them one day.

susan albright says :

Do the softly scented baby wipes have an expiration date?

Galega says :

The confusion about expiry date comes because usually no information is given on the pack. You will only find manufacturing date, not expiry date. Wipes can be used for long, there isn’t any problem here. However, once you open the pack, you must use it within one month.

Obviously, there should not be any compulsion to use very old, even if sealed, wipes.

Vanessa.Moira says :

re : I like baby wipes with a little bit of scent
    Me too. I loved them in soft, mild scent.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5418061149420130/k2311a0618/6.18.10