Nestle Pure Life Purified Water
0.5
  • I think Nestle Pure Life is definitely a taste that has to grow on a person, something that you get used to over time
  • I would never recommend this water to anyone

• by adrean_j

I have tried almost every type of bottled water out there, at least the inexpensive ones. When I drink bottled water I look for one of two things. I either want a water that has somewhat of a processed taste.

This means that I can actually taste that it is purified. Aquafina and Dasani give me this taste.

Then there are other waters that taste pure and clear, like they come from a stream. Fiji and Voss give me

that kind of a taste.

When I first drank Nestle Pure Life purified water, a friend had gave it to me. After I drank some I was immediately wondering if she had just filled that bottle up with regular water and gave it to me.

I then saw a large case of water on the floor and knew that could not be the case. As time progressed and I drank, I really grew to dislike the flavor of ...

• the water.

It tasted like tap water to me. I felt like I could still taste the impurities that make me hate drinking water in the first place.

I read the bottle and it said enhanced with minerals for taste. I don’t know what kind of minerals they use, but it tasted more like they used dirt as a mineral.

I didn’t finish the bottle and assumed maybe it was just not cold enough or something. I later tried

the water again.

It seems to be popular among my friends because of the price. The second time I tried it didn’t seem as bad, but I still didn’t like it.

I think Nestle Pure Life is definitely a taste that has to grow on a person, something that you get used to over time. I won’t be getting used to it though, because I won’t buy it.

I’ll stick with what I know. I would never recommend this water to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2718061149410130/k2311a0618/6.18.10