Simply Made Lemonade  » Food  »
  • I decided to take some home to try and just knew I would love it
  • I enjoyed the Simply Made So much I had a few large glasses within the day
  • I like the fact that the flavor is so potent that if I add ice, the drink does not become substantially watered down

• by adrean_j

One of my favorite thing to drink is real fruit juice. I love orange, apple, and grape. I also love fresh squeezed lemonade.

I saw Simply Made Lemonade in the store. I liked the sleek bottle and the label.

The lemonade looked fresh because of the color. I decided to take some home to try and just knew I would love it.

When I took the first drink of Simply Made, I

was immediately breath taken by the taste. Yes, it was actually something like fresh squeezed lemonade in a bottle.

I usually hate buying lemonade at the store. It somehow always tastes generic, like lemon candy.

Or it is usually too bitter or too sweet. The Simply Made has a balance of tart and sweet, with that little twang that lemonade is supposed to have.

I enjoyed the Simply Made So much I had ...

• a few large glasses within the day. I like the fact that the flavor is so potent that if I add ice, the drink does not become substantially watered down.

As I enjoyed my Simply Made lemonade, I began to notice some heartburn. I get this quite often, but it seemed to be really kicking me in the shin today.

The simply made was just a little bit too strong for my body.

I couldn’t even sleep that night due to all the acid coming back up to haunt me.

If it were not for the problems I was having with the heartburn, I would honestly drink Simply Made lemonade everyday. It is delicious and quite refreshing.

I would never make fresh squeezed lemonade at home, so this is an excellent alternative. For those people who love real fruit juices, or even lemon fanatics please try Simply Made.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2718061149400130/k2311a0618/6.18.10