Tylenol Rapid Release Pills Coated Caplets  » Medicine  »
  • Tylenol has been weak for me in the past and doesn't really stop the pain the way I like it to
  • I know some pain killers guarantee relief for much longer periods
  • I love these pills so much that I keep them in my purse at all time

• by adrean_j

For the past six years I have been dealing with horrible back pain. Sometimes it is worse than other times, but I have had it consistently. My grandma also suffers from back pain and receives prescription medication for her pain. She does not like to take these pills and takes the Tyleonl rapid release instead.

She gave me a few and told me that they were almost guaranteed to work. I didn’t really believe it because I am more of a Motrin fan than a Tylenol fan. Tylenol has been weak for me in the

past and doesn’t really stop the pain the way I like it to.

None the less my back was hurting and it was free pain killers. I took a dose of two pills and was waiting for some sort of relief. After a few minutes I came to the conclusion that these pills were crap.

As soon as I jumped to that conclusion I could feel a soothing feeling going through my back. It seemed the pain was being relieved after all. I guess I was looking for more of a miracle worker than a ...

• pain killer.

The Tylenol kept my back feeling pretty decent for about 5 hours before I had to take the other dose. I know some pain killers guarantee relief for much longer periods. They can’t, however, guarantee almost immediate relief.

It’s great knowing that anytime my back really acts up, I don’t have to wait for a pill to kick in. The pain gets really horrible and I need something right then and there, not 30 minutes later. The pills are coated and easy to swallow.

I can even swallow them without water, without even

choking. It also helps to cover up that horrible flavor that tylenol has. Sometimes when the pain is not bad, I only take half a dose.

That usually works great for me as well. I love these pills so much that I keep them in my purse at all time. People with severe body aches should try this fast acting medication.

I have also used it for tooth pain, which is considered the worst pain to me. It works great in this case too. I really don’t have any complaints about the Tylenol rapid release coated caplets.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2618061149390130/k2311a0618/6.18.10