Emachines Brand Computers  » Computers  »
  • They always come with an installation disc, so it's never a problem to wipe your computer if you get a virus or unwanted program taking over your computer
  • I love the fact of knowing that I get a great computer and virus software in one

• by adrean_j

I can remember using Emachine computers ever since I began first using computers. They seem to be an underdog to the more popular brands such as Dell, Compaq, and HP. I personally love Emachines computers and think they run much smoother than most of the more popular brands. I have always had an Emachines computer in my house. They are fast and easy to navigate through. They always come with an installation disc, so it’s never a problem to wipe your computer if you get a virus or unwanted program taking over your computer. I have had viruses

attack a Dell computer and could do absolutely nothing to fix it. I’d much rather be able to fix the problem in my own home, than pay someone else to fix it.

Emachines computers are also very sturdy. I have moved them from place to place. Put them in and out of trunks of cars. I have even dropped one from a short distance. When that happened I expected the CPU to be a goner. Actually it worked fine,like nothing ever happened. My mom had an Emachines computer in the garage for years. It was on the ground ...

• dusty with stuff piled on top of it. It was hard for me to even find the computer. I really didn’t expect it to work because of the physical condition. I decided to give it a try anyway. Surprisingly it was working like it hadn’t been in the garage for years.

We have also switched CPU’s numerous times and the Emachines CPU seems to work with almost every brand keyboard, mouse and monitor out there. This is a very versatile computer. They are great for kids, that may be rough on their belongings. Emachine can even take smacking

form a toddler. My daughter has cut my computer off multiple times. It usually effects the computer if you don’t shut it down properly, but I never experienced any negative effects. All Emachine computers come equipped with McAfee virus scan, which is my absolute favorite virus scan. It keeps my computer fully protected. I love the fact of knowing that I get a great computer and virus software in one. I am not just boasting about Emachines because I can, but they are the most easy to understand. I have had problems with both Dell and HP in the past.

mikolim says :

cannot log on

Jules Li says :

It sounds like your password isn’t working, which means that you’ll has to log in as the administrator to reset the password. If you forgot the administrator password, you will have to reinstall Windows to re-set it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1918061149380130/k2311a0618/6.18.10