Carmex Medicated Lip Balm

• by adrean_j

Some people may not see lip balm as medicine. If you have a problem with really dry chapped lips, it is definitely medicine. I don’t have a particular lip balm that I use. I usually just try to keep my lips moisturized with something. I live in the desert and my lips get extremely dry. Eventhough I was applying moisturizer to my lips they begin to split right down the middle. Some people know what I’m talking about because it is very painful. It leaves an open split on your lip that is very sensitive.

I continued applying balm and vaseline for days. I didn’t experience any improvement and was getting sick and tired of the pain.

I couldn’t eat anything spicy, hot, salty, or sour. If any of these things touched the split in my lip, it burned like a torch was put to my lips. It was causing too much pain and the vaseline did nothing to protect the area. After my husband spent a few days making fun of me and my lip, I decided I had to try something different. He kept telling me that I ...

• needed Carmex. He took me to the store to buy some and it was fairly cheap. I had began to wonder why I never picked up this product before. It seems that I would have chosen it before, considering it does say medicated on it.

Either way, I put some on my lips quickly to avoid anymore cracking or pain. The carmex itself made my lips tingle. I guess that was the medicine work through my broken cracked lips. I noticed that it no longer hurt to stretch my lip anymore within twenty four hours.

I consistently applied the medicated lip balm and never aloud my lips to get dry. After two days my lips were sealed up. I was relieved that the crack was gone. I was also happy to find something so quickly. Carmex is the only way to go if you live in a dry and dusty, or dry and cold area. I wouldn’t recommend anyone waste money on cheap balms. They don’t work. Carmex is reliable and long lasting. I have now had my little container for two months. It has kept my lips healthy and shiny.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2618061149350130/k2311a0618/6.18.10