Butterfly Kisses Cologne
  • I found this cologne very relaxing to the senses
  • I give it a rating of nine because I really love its long lasting scent, its sleek packaging and price

• by Shuyi

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

Hey there guys! Today, I shall review one of my favorite colognes! My sister bought a small spray cologne called Butterfly Kisses and from time to time I occasionally steal a few sprays. She found it at a local department store for a really cheap price. At 40 mL, it is less than a dollar.

This cologne has a very light and flirty scent. I like

it so much! It is not one of those scents that will suffocate you! It is very sweet and smelling it for long periods of time will not give you a dizzy sensation. Also, the its fragrance lasts for hours! I was actually surprised that it could last that long since it has that subtle sweet scent. I found this cologne very relaxing to the senses.

• It is great especially on dates, night outs, work, club and school.

This cologne comes in a transparent plastic spray bottle, with a gray cap and print. The color of the cologne itself, which is light purple, is very visible. The whole bottle looks sophisticated enough to be carried around in your purse. I found this product very easy to use, just take the cap away and

spray! Just like that! And the scent just stays with you where ever you go!

I give it a rating of nine because I really love its long lasting scent, its sleek packaging and price. It’s light! It’s flirty! It’s fun! Maybe I should start getting myself one of these. What do you say?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5618061149340130/k2311a0618/6.18.10