AVON Naturals: Papaya and Soy Milk Hand and Body Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • I'm not really a big fan of whitening products, but I like this one

• by Shuyi

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

A few weeks ago my mother bought AVON Naturals: Papaya and Soy Milk Hand and Body Lotion. It comes in a light yellow orange plastic container and it contains about 250 mL of lotion.

The Price: The price is quite good. It’s very affordable, it’s just less than $3. That is something a student could certainly afford.

The Packaging: The packaging is very essential. When I buy something, next to the price, I look at the packaging to see if I can carry it just

about anywhere. This lotion comes in a yellow orange plastic bottle that is about seven inches tall. The print on it is quite modern but then the first time I actually saw it, it looked like a bottle of shampoo. Thank god I read the label! It’s lotion.

The Scent: This lotion has a very sweet fruity floral scent. I like smelling it. It’s not that strong, it’s also not that subtle, it’s just right! Sometimes, when I spread it all over my body,

• I don’t feel the need to spray on some perfume because of its fragrance.

The Contents: This lotion contains papaya fruit extract which is a very famous source of papain. This helps lighten, smoothen and soften the skin. It also contains soybean extract that is known for its skin conditioning properties. For it’s price, one bottle contains a very generous of amount of lotion. I see a lot of lotions in the market which has similar contents but at a much steeper price.

The Feel:

/> I’m not really a big fan of whitening products, but I like this one. In fact it has become my favorite. It is so amazing! Whenever I apply it on my skin, I feel so revitalized. It didn’t feel sticky and heavy at all! It felt so natural. My skin simply absorbed all its goodness, its almost like water. It left my skin moisturized, smooth and soft all day long! Thank you avon!

margaret says :

where can I buy Avon naturals lightening papaya and soymilk hand and body lotion. I can’t fine it on Avon website. Please help.

Thanks

jaibanico says :

You can get it through the nearest AVON lady near you. You can search for a nearest AVON center in your local area.

margaret says :

Thanks. I even call Avon customer service and they told me they can.t fine the product. I will try a representative as you indicated.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118061149270130/k2311a0618/6.18.10