Hoover Commercial Bagless “Hush” Upright Vacuum, Model # C1660900  » Housewares  »
  • Hoover makes this Hush model as a non-commercial one as well, however I opted for the commercial unit due to the sale price I bought it for
  • I paid $ 179.00 for this Hoover vacuum cleaner
  • Like everything Hoover makes, they all did an excellent job, however I decided on this one due to it's great price and it's commercial cleaning abilities
  • Hoover writes great instructions that are very easy to understand and I had no problem completing the assembly
  • My daughter has ear problems and I simply did not want one that made her have to leave the house in order to avoid the noise level

• by luv2rite

I purchased this Hoover “Hush” vacuum cleaner about 4 months ago from Home Depot, on-line, through their web-site. Hoover makes this “Hush” model as a non-commercial one as well, however I opted for the commercial unit due to the sale price I bought it for. I am very happy I went with the commercial model since it is very apparent of it’s added capabilities with cleaning the carpets and floors.

I paid $ 179 for this Hoover vacuum

cleaner.

I have always owned Hoover vacuums.

I was looking to make another Hoover purchase when I began my search for a new vacuum. I just was not sure about which model I wanted and looked a number of different one’s before deciding on this one.

I tried many of the different models as well in the stores. Like everything Hoover makes, they all did an excellent job, however I decided on this one due to it’s great price ...

• and it’s commercial cleaning abilities.

It is a bag-less vacuum and I really like not having to purchase and change bags. When the vacuum arrived it required minor assembly.

Hoover writes great instructions that are very easy to understand and I had no problem completing the assembly. I have to say the other reason I decided to purchase this vacuum is I wanted one that was not so loud as all my others have been.

My daughter has

ear problems and I simply did not want one that made her have to leave the house in order to avoid the noise level. I tried it at the store and was in shock when hearing how ultra-quiet the vacuum is.

I did not think it would be possible to find one as quiet as this model is but I did. I could not be happier with my purchase and have to say that Hoover has yet to disappoint me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5318061149250130/k2311a0618/6.18.10