Hoover Steam Vac Dual-V Wide Path Deep Carpet Cleaner, Model #F7411-900  » Housewares  »
  • I paid $179.00 for it and it was a sale price at the time
  • I decided on this specific model because of it's wide path cleaning as well as the fact of the machine heating the cleaning water
  • I was also drawn to this model as I love the two bucket system with one being for the clean water and the second for the dirty water
  • I like the extra-long cord Hoover installed on this model and how they designed the tool caddy
  • I have never been disappointed with a Hoover yet and I am very pleased with the purchase I made

• by luv2rite

I have had this carpet steam cleaner for almost 6 months now. I purchased it from Lowe’s in Gilbert, AZ. at Warner and Gilbert Roads. I paid $179.00 for it and it was a sale price at the time.

I have always owned Hoover vacuum cleaners and carpet cleaners over the years because of how well they are built and the great job they do at cleaning floors and carpet. When I was in the market to purchase a new carpet cleaner I looked at a few different models Hoover makes. I decided on

this specific model because of it’s wide path cleaning as well as the fact of the machine heating the cleaning water. I was also drawn to this model as I love the two bucket system with one being for the clean water and the second for the dirty water. This makes much better sense to me than having only one bucket as the Bissell units have. I like the extra-long cord Hoover installed on this model and how they designed the tool caddy. It is a most convenient and user-friendly design. I also ...

• was very happy to find there was little assembly to do when I received the cleaner. What little assembly there was, was actually quite easy to do because of how well written and easy-to-understand the instruction booklet was.

The machine has been well worth the money as it has done a fabulous job on my carpets. It makes a big difference adding that small increase in the width of cleaning area. It is difficult to understand just how much of an improvement this makes until you use it. The spinning brushes is

one of the best technologies Hoover has come up as it is the brush system that gives the excellent cleaning results. The machine deeply cleans the carpet, whereas many other machines only clean the surface. This is the reason I have never experienced stains reappearing after they have been cleaned. I always recommend Hoover to anyone I know who is looking to buy a new vacuum or carpet cleaner and I will continue to do so. I have never been disappointed with a Hoover yet and I am very pleased with the purchase I made.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5318061149240130/k2311a0618/6.18.10