L’oreal Excellence To Go Hair Color  » Cosmetics  »
  • The L'Oreal Excellence Creme hair color dye is really easy to use, and it gives me beautiful long lasting results, I love it
  • It's not expensive at all, I bought it for like $10.00 at my local CVS, I was hoping for good quality results and I'm happy I got them
  • Anyways though, after I bought this, I read the directions front to back, back to front, and I went ahead and did it
  • I definitely will repurchase this product again, because my hair stylist charges me a lot of money for the same results and a lot for touch ups, I'm happy I found a reliable product that I can use in the comfort of my own home, without having to pay a fortune
  • Overall, the L'Oreal Excellence Creme Hair Color is an amazing product, it works really well, I loved my results and I'm sure that you will love yours too

• by Kim

The L’Oreal Excellence Creme hair color dye is really easy to use, and it gives me beautiful long lasting results, I love it! I don’t plan on trying any other hair colors, because this one works great, and I’m not sure if I would be comfortable using anything else! It’s not expensive at all, I bought it for like $10 at my local CVS, I was hoping for good quality results and I’m happy I got them! This is like salon quality dye, that’s how good it works. No lie! I have personally never dyed, colored, or highlight my hair by myself at home, so I was pretty nervous to try this out.

I’m kind of on a budget now a days, so I really have to

cut down on my salon visits and mall splurges.

Anyways though, after I bought this, I read the directions front to back, back to front, and I went ahead and did it! I just put on my gloves, pierce the opening of the tube, and squeeze it into the developer.

I then applied it on to the roots of my head, then I spread it evenly to the rest of my hair, leave it for like a good 15 minutes, and then rinse! Easy as 1-2-3! I had no problems with it dripping all over the floor, or around my clothing, I was good! No complaints about the application.

I was so happy when I saw the end result, I would have never thought I would get ...

• results like I did at home! Amazing! The color I used was in a golden blonde, I’m not sure if that was the exact name of the color, but it was something like that.

I was so happy, the color made my skin tone pop out, I have never had a color that of that shade, I guess I was being bold, but in the end I turned out to look good! It also isn’t damaging to my hair in the long run, after a week my hair was still the same shiny thick strong hair it always was.

None of my hair was falling out, no shedding, no itchiness or irritations, no strange bumps, I was all good! My hair is still healthy looking and feeling

to this day! I definitely will repurchase this product again, because my hair stylist charges me a lot of money for the same results and a lot for touch ups, I’m happy I found a reliable product that I can use in the comfort of my own home, without having to pay a fortune! Overall, the L’Oreal Excellence Creme Hair Color is an amazing product, it works really well, I loved my results and I’m sure that you will love yours too! It’s real easy to apply, anybody can do it in their comfort of their own home without any complications.

I always get compliments on how cute and pretty my hair is looking, and I have no one else to thank but L’oreal for that! Thanks!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118061149161230/k2311a0618/6.18.10