The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
  • I'm a proud gamer and I love challenging role playing games so I started to search my favorite game store if they have new RPG games available and they recommend me The Elder Scroll IV
  • After 15 minutes of installing the game I started the game as a prisoner and I noticed that you are the one who will decide for yourself
  • The fight system is boring because it do not have any good moves and you only have to slash, block slash, block, magic and the enemy will be defeated
  • I like it when I create my own magic spell because I overpowered my magic spells to send the enemies to the bottomless abyss
  • Oblivion is a fun game that I can recommend to gamers and newbies to RPG

• by greencard13

I’m a proud gamer and I love challenging role playing games so I started to search my favorite game store if they have new RPG games available and they recommend me The Elder Scroll IV: Oblivion which is popularly know as Oblivion. It requires a good PC and fortunately I have a decent PC that can run many new games available in the market.

After 15 minutes of installing the game I started the game as a prisoner and I noticed that you are the one who will decide for yourself. If you want to be good or evil it depends on your actions and the

way you answer the questions of the non player character or NPC. I love the scenery because it is really beautiful. One good thing about Oblivion is you can harvest the flowers, fruits, vegetables and mushrooms which are abundant in forest, gardens and farms. This harvest can be turned into medicine if you learn how to use alchemy.

Leveling up is not easy in Oblivion because you have to train your skill to level up, I find this system frustrating because I do not want to let my character jump, run and block enemy attacks for one hour to increase my level. The fight system is boring ...

• because it do not have any good moves and you only have to slash, block slash, block, magic and the enemy will be defeated. I can say that the game play and leveling system is bad and crappy.

Despite of its shortcomings Oblivion impress me with a huge world filled with tons of quest and side quest. The plot line is well developed and the magic skills are arranged properly. I like it when I create my own magic spell because I overpowered my magic spells to send the enemies to the bottomless abyss.

Another good thing about The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion is the availability of the

mods online which improves your game play experience and adds so many things in the game like mansion, farm, hideout, mission and weapons. I do not like the godly weapons because it removes the thrill of the game. I also like the difficulty setting which you can adjust easily anytime of the game. I prefer hard difficulty because it makes the game more realistic.

Overall The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion is a fun game that I can recommend to gamers and newbies to RPG. You will enjoy the massive world and I’m sure that you will free playing this game because you will be the one to decide for yourself.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2818061149151230/k2311a0618/6.18.10