BenQ G610HDA Series LCD Monitor
  • It's less than Php 5,000.00, that would be less than $100 I think
  • Well, I couldn't really be sure if she was telling the truth, but since there was a one year guarantee, I bought it anyway
  • I have been using this monitor for about five months now, and I still do not experience any problems

• by Shuyi

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

Just a few months ago, my old CRT monitor finally rested in peace, and so I pleaded for my mom to buy me a new one and we bought this: BenQ G610HDA Series LCD Monitor. It’s a black LCD Monitor, 15.6 inches wide!

Well at first glance, I was like, can we buy another monitor? But since it was the only one we could afford, I had to settle with it. Actually, the

price isn’t that bad. It’s less than Php 5,000.00, that would be less than $100 I think. It’s the cheapest we could find.

I asked the sales lady’s opinions about it and she said, lots of people buy it and they didn’t receive any complaints. Well, I couldn’t really be sure if she was telling the truth, but since there was a one year guarantee, I bought it anyway.

When I first used ...

• it, I was like “WOW!” It is so cool! The contrast and brightness is just perfect! No more old bulky CRT for me! It is so slick, so thin and so easy to set up that I was able to go about my daily computer needs without any hassle at all! One really neat feature of this monitor is the “Auto-Adjust Settings”. Basically, pressing it would allow your monitor to automatically adjust
        your monitor’s brightness and contrast, no other tweaking needed!

I love this monitor so much! I have been using this monitor for about five months now, and I still do not experience any problems! Not even a single dead pixel has appeared! I give it a rate of 10 because it has excellent performance at a very affordable price!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3318061149141230/k2311a0618/6.18.10