Chanel Vitalumiere Foundation SPF 15  » Cosmetics  »
  • If you have blemishes you should first conceal them up as it is a very light foundation and has a light consistency which I love as you can build up coverage
  • I would definitely buy this foundation again and again, it is a must have in one's makeup bag as it gives me such as natural look, that glows and is radiant

• by Manal

This foundation is excellent for giving you that ‘natural glow.’ When used it does make your face absolutely flawless. If you have blemishes you should first conceal them up as it is a very light foundation and has a light consistency which I love as you can build up coverage.

I usually use this foundation when I am going out or I want to have

a radiant glow.

The only downside is that you need a lot to distribute all over your face and it doesn’t cover dark spots or blemishes very well, but that is what concealers are for. I can look past this point because I do not like heavy coverage at all, but I still like to look fresh faced and natural as if I naturally have ...

• a great complexion.

I also use it as a tinted moisturiser as I mix it in with some moisturiser and apply it all over my face. I will use a foundation brush to apply it either as a tinted moisturiser or normally.

I love the fact that it has SPF so it also gives me additional coverage on top of my sun block which is excellent,

thus protecting my face from the sun. This means that I do not necessarily have to use sun protection underneath and just use the foundation as it is the recommended daily SPF protection to use.

I would definitely buy this foundation again and again, it is a must have in one’s makeup bag as it gives me such as natural look, that glows and is radiant.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118061149041230/k2311a0618/6.18.10