The Body Shop Born Lippy Lip Balm in Passionberry
  • I bought the Body Shop Born Lippy lip balm in Passionberry on one of my last visits to the Body Shop
  • The first thing I noticed about this lip balm was that the texture is very different from other lip balms I've used
  • I would definitely buy this lip balm again, and in different flavors, since they all smell so delicious and good

• by mzsndgt

I bought the Body Shop Born Lippy lip balm in Passionberry on one of my last visits to the Body Shop. The normal price is about $5 USD, but when I got it, it was on sale for 30% off. I had been wanting to try their Born Lippy Lip Balms for a long time, and since they were on sale I couldn’t resist and got myself one. I chose the Passionberry flavor

because it smelled really good, and i really liked the light purple colour.

The lip balm comes in a tiny transparent pot. It holds 10 ml of the balm.

My experience: The first thing I noticed about this lip balm was that the texture is very different from other lip balms I’ve used. The balm is very soft, and unlike any other lip balm I’ve used, I only need to swipe my finger once to get a more than sufficient amount. Usually I have to rub my finger around a pot of lip balm to get the right amount, but not with the Body Shop Born Lippy. The texture actually kind of reminds me of Vaseline, but much softer.

When on my lip, the balm doesn’t have much colour, just a very subtle hint of purple, but it does have a lot of shine. The shine ...

• The Body Shop Born Lippy Lip Balm in Passionberry
      is actually more than some of the lip glosses I’ve used before. The texture is also very smooth. The moisturizing power of it is really good as well. It covers lips in a thick coat, and leaves them feeling very soft. It lasts very long, it even lasted me through eating lunch, but once it does come off your lips still feel very soft and smooth for a few hours. The only downside
      to this lip balm is that it’s very messy to apply, so I wish it came with a sort of brush. Aside from being really soft, it also feels a bit greasy, so it leaves some residue on your fingers after you apply it, but this is the only downside to an otherwise great lip care products. I would definitely buy this lip balm again, and in different flavors, since they all smell so delicious and good.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118061148991230/k2311a0618/6.18.10