Bell Mobility- business cellular plan  » Cellular services  »
Canada
  • The only issue is that when I inquired about cancellation because I thought that I might be moving abroad, it ended up quite expensive to get out of it
  • Even when my online pay page was having issues (My phone number was not showing up so I couldn't actually pay my bill), they responded to my inquiry within 2 days and were helpful in fixing the problem
  • I highly recommend this plan, it's an unbelievable deal if you can get it
  • They don't really advertise it but it is worth asking about it when you go to a sales rep office to see if they will consider it
  • If I ever start a business for real, I would definitely return to this plan for all of the staff cell phones

• by Jollytraveller

I got a cell phone just a few years ago when I got a job that involved independent travel across the province. I wanted the simplest plan for the cheapest amount of money, planning only to use my phone for emergencies and the odd call when necessary.

I walked into a Bell Cervices store and told them my needs. The sales rep was fantastic and simply stated, well if you are want to spend about 30$ a month for the cheapest plan, then you might like to spend 32$ a month and get the fully inclusive business plan. It comes with unlimited texts, local calls, caller ID and call waiting, as well as a discounted long distance calling rate (~35cents/min).

Obviously I was a bit taken aback saying ‘but I am not a business’. She was adamant that it didn’t really matter and she wanted me to have a good deal today, so I took it. She set me up with a good plan, and I willingly signed a 3 year contract (who wouldn’t? it’s the cheapest plan out there!) for my free phone. I laughed when I got my first bill for only 32$ and happily continue to pay for the service I am receiving. A friend on a similar plan with another company pays over 70$ per month!

The only issue is that when I inquired about cancellation because I thought that I might be moving abroad, it ...

• ended up quite expensive to get out of it. That is annoying for me, but virtually a non-issue if you are planning to stay in the country for the next 3 years at least.

It’s not very often that you hear such high praise for a phone company these days, and I have had my fair share of frustrations with other providers, but Bell has only been helpful. Even when my online pay page was having issues (My phone number was not showing up so I couldn’t actually pay my bill), they responded to my inquiry within 2 days and were helpful in fixing the problem.

I highly recommend this plan, it’s an unbelievable deal if you can get

it. They don’t really advertise it but it is worth asking about it when you go to a sales rep office to see if they will consider it. It has certainly made my phone bills a lot more manageable for the last couple years. It also made me more willing to go into an office to talk to somebody, because I never would have been offered such a deal if I had tried to sign up on the internet instead. If I ever start a business for real, I would definitely return to this plan for all of the staff cell phones. Especially if you are local and thus not calling long distance very often- it’s a killer deal.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2218061148921230/k2311a0618/6.18.10