Nokia 1110i  » Phones  »
  • I have been using this model for nearly five years now, and I have not a single problem with it so far
  • One cool thing I really love about this phone is that it is very easy to use
  • I rate it an eight because it is simply amazing

• by breisa

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

Hey everyone! Today, I shall make a review about Nokia 1110i. I now, it is an old model, but you can not believe just how durable it is! I have been using this model for nearly five years now, and I have not a single problem with it so far.

One cool thing I really love about this phone is that it is very easy to use. I have

read from nokia that this phone was originally designed for noobs! I’m not really a very cellphon-ish person, so basically, I find user-friendly phones more valuable and usable.

Next is its durability. We bought this a few years ago, and believe me it has gone through so many struggles and it survived! It got thrown on the floor several times, it got squashed in my bag, I even accidentally left ...

• it in my pants and it came out in the washing machine the next morning, UNHARMED! Wow! Although it does have a few scratches, it still works like I just brought it yesterday!

I also wanted to praise its awesome keypad! It is the most easy to use keypad ever! The characters just come right out whenever I type. It’s not like those other cellphones where you have to press

the button really really hard just for a character to appear! It’s simplicity is what I am thankful for!

This cellphone is a must buy, especially for those people whose age is quite high. Its simply will allow them to perform basic function with half the effort! I rate it an eight because it is simply amazing.

Nokia 1110i

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3718061148911230/k2311a0618/6.18.10