Movie: The Lovely Bones  » Movies  »
  • And so, my sister and I decided to watch it through this really awesome website that gives links on movie streams

• by Shuyi

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

A few days ago, my sister and I were watching random trailers in youtube and we came across a movie called, “The Lovely Bones”. I don’t ever recall seeing its trailer on TV. When I first saw trailer, I was like, “WOW!”. It sort of gave me goose bumps, but in a really good

and weird manner. I have to watch this! It looks really interesting! And so, my sister and I decided to watch it through this really awesome website that gives links on movie streams.

The story revolves around a fourteen year old girl called Sussy Salmon. She was murdered in a corn field near her school. Upon knowing about her death, Sussy simply accepts the fact and watches her family as they struggle to solve the pieces behind her disappearance. It is mostly Sussy that does the narrating.

I love this movie so much! It is very inspiring and heart warming. At one point, I felt like what Sussy felt, I ...

• Movie: The Lovely Bones
      felt pity. I felt like vengeance would be the sweetest thing to do! I wanted to smash that old pervert’s head and pulverize his balls until he pleads for forgiveness! Imagine that psycho killing a bunch of young girls and he never got caught! But no, doing that only put her father in more
      trouble and it even broke their family apart! Vengeance isn’t the solution. In the end, she just accepted her fate and moved on to heaven where she found peace and serenity. It is a very thought provoking movie! Truly a must watch!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1118061148811230/k2311a0618/6.18.10