A Bonne Spa Milk Salt  » Cosmetics  »
  • I do not really recommend that this product be used everyday
  • All in all, I think that A Bonne's Spa Milk Salt is a very good product
  • And the best thing is that you get it all in a very affordable price

• by Shuyi

Hello everyone! Today I shall make a review about A Bonne’s Spa Milk Salt. A few months ago, I wanted to try this product out for the fun of it. It comes in a cute pink sachet with a cute cow as its logo. The label says it’s made in Thailand. This product claims that it could whiten dark areas, remove scars, and exfoliate dead skin cells, leaving your skin smooth, soft and vibrant, just like a baby’s!

I was a bit skeptical at

first, after all, it is salt.

But I did try it out.

PROS:

Unlike other exfoliating and whitening products out there in the market, A Bonne’s Spa Milk Salt is very cheap. The smallest sachet they have costs around Php 12.00, which is really less than a dollar.

The first thing that you’re going to notice when you open the sachet is the scent! It smells like milk! I don’t know, but I kind of like it. The smell stays at your skin right after taking a bath. It makes you feel like you just took a milk bath!

The salt is applied on wet skin, and you have to massage it in a circular motion. It’s kind of rough on my skin, but right after rubbing it lightly, the salt immediately melted, making it easier for my skin to absorb. You have to leave it there for about three minutes before rinsing.

CONS:

Now for the cons. I do not really recommend that this product be used everyday. Since this ...

• A Bonne Spa Milk Salt
      is salt, it can be a little rough on the skin. It might irritate your skin and leave rashes. Now you don’t want that to happen, do you? Also, do not apply it on open skin! You have been warned! I’m telling you, it will hurt like hell! I accidentally smudged some of it on a mosquito bite, and you can pretty much tell what happened right after that!

I do not also recommend that this product be applied on the face. Again

this is salt, it might damage or irritate your face’s sensitive skin. Use other products that come in the form of facial wash. There’s plenty of that in the market.

All in all, I think that A Bonne’s Spa Milk Salt is a very good product. The scent is very relaxing. It effectively exfoliates the skin and right after each bath you are left with a radiant, smooth and soft skin! And the best thing is that you get it all in a very affordable price!

A Bonne Spa Milk Salt
quick note by anonymous :

hello. i’ve been using this product for more than a week and recently, i noticed a rash and an unbelievable itch on my bikini line and inner thighs (where i applied)

Should i stop using it? The whitening effect, however, is proven effective and i wouldnt want to stop using it since it’s actually helping to brighten my skin. BUT STILL, hahaha it’s itchy and the rash is unbearable sometimes. What should i do?

Galega says :

You are having allergic reaction, but also experiencing positive effect. That’s quite a tricky situation. At this juncture, I would suggest you to lower down the daily intake along with takin an antihistamine medicine for three days. Hopefully, it will solve your problem. Otherwise, you will have to discontinue using it.

karenn says :

is a bonne spa milk salt safe to use when pregnant?

me.glenrose says :

This does not contain harmful chemicals, so I don’t think that it may pose a threat to you. I would still recommend you to ask your OB though.

Galega says :

If I am asked strictly on the basis of product, then there is no problem. However, pregnancy is a phase when using precautions are necessary. I would suggest you to concentrate on your health and follow suggestions of your OBGyne. Avoid it during this phase.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118061148751230/k2311a0618/6.18.10