Glucosamine Sulfate Capsules
  • Even the actual size of the capsule is visible on the outside ot the bottle, and the best part was only $9.99Cdn for 400 Capsules
  • Although my husband will still need a second knee surgery, with Equate Glucosamine Sulfate, I know his knee joint need not deteriorate any further

• by Melissa Glenn
      My husband’s left knee is often stiff and hard to bend, due to cartilage problems. Surgery removed the excess cartilage, but as the remaining structure of the knee gets easily inflammed, our doctor suggested we try Glucosamine supplements. We tried a couple of different brands, and often they were quite expensive.

My husband was getting some relief, but not a lot to the point where we wondered whether taking Glucosamine Sulfate was worth

the bother. Then we got some help.

We discovered Equate brand 500mg Glucosamine Sulfate capsules at our local Walmart. The dispensing Pharmacist told us that unless you take Glucosamine Sulfate Capsules with 500mg in them, you won’t get enough active ingredient to be effective.

Equate contains 500mg, and states that a capsule should be taken 3 times a day. Previously my husband had been taking two 250mg capsules a day.

Equate 500mg Glucosamine ...

• Sulfate is in what they label a ‘warehouse pack’, meaning its a large plastic white bottle containing 400 capsules. Even the actual size of the capsule is visible on the outside ot the bottle, and the best part was only $9.

99Cdn for 400 Capsules!

We were overjoyed with the pricing, but even happier with the result. With the now correct ammount of Glucosamine Sulfate in his system, my husbands knee is no longer

inflammed, and he only notices mild discomfort on long walks, as his knee joint is getting stronger and stronger.

The Pharmacist also told us that Equate Glucosamine Sulfate Capsules taken at the correct dosage level can also slow down any further knee joint degeneration, that could have been occuring. Although my husband will still need a second knee surgery, with Equate Glucosamine Sulfate, I know his knee joint need not deteriorate any further.

Equate is a Walmart brand name.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342712114870931/k2311a1227/12.27.06