Sugar Free Crystal Light Frozen Pops- Lemondade and Raspberry Lemonade  » Food  »
  • Since I liked their other variety of popsicle, I decided to try Crystal Light Lemonade and Raspberry lemonade flavor
  • One thing I notice about these pops is the intensity of their flavor
  • I recently bought another brand that had the same calories, but immediately noticed that their flavors were much lighter and did not pack the same punch

• by reviewabit

Since I liked their other variety of popsicle, I decided to try Crystal Light Lemonade and Raspberry lemonade flavor. The other product was a pink lemonade and cherry/pomegranate flavored duo, which I liked very much. This pair was of the same quality.

I did not care for the regular lemonade as well as the pink lemonade flavor. It seemed a bit too tart.

The raspberry lemon was good and had a nice balance

of flavor. One thing I notice about these pops is the intensity of their flavor.

I recently bought another brand that had the same calories, but immediately noticed that their flavors were much lighter and did not pack the same punch. Out of the four flavors of Crystal Light’s pops that I have tried, my favorite by far as the cherry pomegranate.

It was rich and sweet. I would probably buy that set again ...

• before the ones I am reviewing here.

Although both were good, they were a bit intense and tart for me. Someone who is into tart flavors will love them, and the tartness stays strong until the last bite.

I have a tendency to suck the fluid from all sides of a popsicle and this renders most pops plain ice with little flavor. This is a difficult thing to do with the Crystal Light brand, and

to me that speaks of a high quality item.

They are a bit more expensive than what you will get with other brands, and you only get two flavor varieties in each box, and those flavors are limited and simple. I wish they would make a box with 4 or 5 flavors.

I would still buy them though, because they are a great snack when you want something with a lot of flavor but very few calories.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2717061148620530/k2311a0617/6.17.10