Nintendo DSi
  • I bought it from Toys R Us for somewhere around $160.00, it was pretty expensive but I love it
  • I bought tons of games to play on it, it's really addicting, I can play for hours and I can feel like a kid again
  • I think they really should have improved on the camera quality
  • I know there's a microphone in it, because I've obviously seen it, but what is it for
  • This device is a little pricey, but if you love gaming this shouldn't be much of a problem

• by Kim

I love my Nintendo DSi! I bought it from Toys R Us for somewhere around $160, it was pretty expensive but I love it! I bought tons of games to play on it, it’s really addicting, I can play for hours and I can feel like a kid again! The last hand held game system I had was a game boy advance, and that was way back in my teen years! Playing on the Nintendo DSi really makes me feel like a kid again, it brings back so many memories of trading games with friends and family members, and trying to beat each other’s high score. The DSi is a little large, I don’t really think kids would really mind the size, since all the care

is playing on it. But because it is large, it seems to be really durable, kid resistant for any accidental drops, bumps, or scratches.

I would have expected the screens on this device to be a little bit larger than they currently are, but nonetheless once you’re into the game you’re playing, I’m sure you won’t be paying attention to the size of the screen. The camera on this thing is pretty mediocre, but hey it’s something directed for kids, what do they need a 3.

0 megapixel camera with flash for anyways right? Um, okay…whatever. I think they really should have improved on the camera quality.

It doesn’t have to be 3. 0 mega pixels, but at least 1.

0 would have been sufficient! I can access the ...

• internet through Wi-Fi too, but I have never tried out that feature, nor do I soon plan on trying it. I did attempt to do it once, but I didn’t understand why it didn’t want to work, so I gave up on it.

Even though I’ve had this portable game system for awhile now, I’m not completely used to all of the features. I know there’s a microphone in it, because I’ve obviously seen it, but what is it for? This thing doesn’t record video does it? So why is it there? Anyways though, the camera feature has tons of cool effects to edit your photos, which I know most kids will have a blast with.

I heard that there is a new Nintendo DS coming

out soon, I don’t think I will be purchasing that one, because I don’t really use this as much, but when I do use it I use it for a long time to kill time. The graphics on this this thing are okay, I won’t really call it excellent quality because I have seen better graphics on a friend’s Play Station Portable (PSP) so I guess I wasn’t that impressed.

Overall though, The Nintendo DSi is a great portable and hand held device for all ages, it really brings the inner kid in all of us, especially the ones who grew up in the 80s and 90s playing Nintendo games. This device is a little pricey, but if you love gaming this shouldn’t be much of a problem.

Nintendo DSi

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1617061148460530/k2311a0617/6.17.10