Maybelline Mineral Power Blush in Pink  » Cosmetics  »
  • I tried just about everything else in the Mineral Power line by Maybelline so I figured that I might as well try this Maybelline Mineral Power Blush even though I didn't really like cream blushes that much and didn't really get good results from the cream blushes that I had used in the past but I'm definitely really glad that I gave this one a dry
  • I really love these little glass containers that they come in
  • I like mine very light just for a hint of color so I only apply a little and then blend it in a lot
  • I would definitely recommend this Maybelline Mineral Power Blush in pink and any other shade as well

• by JCandyce

I tried just about everything else in the Mineral Power line by Maybelline so I figured that I might as well try this Maybelline Mineral Power Blush even though I didn’t really like cream blushes that much and didn’t really get good results from the cream blushes that I had used in the past but I’m definitely really glad that I gave this one a dry.

Like most of the mineral power products line by Maybelline this is pretty much scentless. This blush also comes in the same kind of container that the mineral power bronzer, mineral power mousse eye shadow and a smaller version of the mineral power mousse foundation. I really love these little glass containers that they come in. They’re cute and very easy to use and carry

around.

I have acne prone skin so I have to watch the kind of products that I put on my face because some makeup products will make me breakout so I have to be careful about what I put on my face. This mineral power cream blush doesn’t make me breakout at all.

I also have oily combination and some cream makeup products like bronzers, blushes, etc can smear and smudge when and if my skin gets oily in the middle of the day and then that makes my makeup look horrible and I can’t fix it not even using an oil blotting towel, the only way to fix it is to redo all of my makeup over. This blush however does not smear or smudge at all and stays perfect ...

• on all day.

Applying this bush was easy, even though I had my mineral powder foundation on when I applied this cream blush, it didn’t wipe off my mineral powder foundation at all. I just applied this blush with my finger and it blended in real nicely and gave me a natural looking pinkish glow that I really liked.

The shade that I have pink, it’s very easy to make the color darker to lighter for the shade that you want. If you want it lighter then how it looks in the jar then you just apply and little and blend it out more to make it lighter and if you want it a little darker then you just apply a little more and blend in a little less to make

it darker, it’s very easy. I like mine very light just for a hint of color so I only apply a little and then blend it in a lot.

Overall this is a very good cream blush and it’s easier to apply then most cream blushes that I’ve tried in the past and it’s definitely gently on my skin and easy to apply. This is now my go to cream blush when I want to wear this shade of blush and add some color to my cheeks.

I would definitely recommend this Maybelline Mineral Power Blush in pink and any other shade as well. This mineral cream blush was definitely better than expected and turned out to be one of my favorite blushes to wear. I’m giving this a 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117061148410530/k2311a0617/6.17.10