Bumble and Bumble Styling Lotion
  • I haven't tried that many products by Bumble and Bumble but I've tried a few and most of them I got really good results from and that's why I decided to try out this Bumble and Bumble Styling Lotion
  • After trying this, Bumble and Bumble is definitely proving to be a good brand and I will continue to try their products since I've been getting such good results from them, especially with this styling lotion
  • I definitely love the way that this smells and I love it
  • This doesn't weigh down my hair at all either, I still have volume and body in my hair just like I like
  • I would definitely recommend this Bumble and Bumble Styling Lotion to anyone, it works great, smells great, not that expensive and it lasts for a very long time, it's definitely worth a try

• by JCandyce

I haven’t tried that many products by Bumble and Bumble but I’ve tried a few and most of them I got really good results from and that’s why I decided to try out this Bumble and Bumble Styling Lotion. After trying this, Bumble and Bumble is definitely proving to be a good brand and I will continue to try their products since I’ve been getting such good results from them, especially with this styling lotion.

At first I was confused my the name and what exactly kind of product this is because this has the word ‘Lotion’ written in the name but

this comes in a spray bottle and I never seen a lotion come in a spray bottle before and I never seen anything that comes in a spray bottle says it’s a lotion before.

This has a very light pleasant smell and I really like it. It smells really good when I put it on my hair. The smell is very light and doesn’t smell like chemicals at all like some hair care styling products do. I definitely love the way that this smells and I love it.

When I first applied this lotion, The spray bottle was extremely easy to use and sprayed out quite a bit of lotion. The lotion came out thin but creamy at the same time and I only needed a few sprays to cover my whole head of hair and I have very thick hair.

This made my hair very soft and smooth and very manageable. I sprayed this on my hair and then rubbed it in with my hands all over my hair. This made my hair look shiny without looking or feeling greasy or oily at all.

Whether I wear my hair down straight or in a ponytail or some other updo style, this is ...

• Bumble and Bumble Styling Lotion
      great to use. It tames frizzy hair and definitely keeps it smooth and sleek all day, I don’t need to reapply this at all. This doesn’t weigh down my hair at all either, I still have volume and body in my hair just like I like.

If I apply this to my hair when I’m putting my hair in a pony tail or some other kind of updo style and I take my hair down, my hair is still soft and smooth and isn’t hard at all. I can still rub my fingers through my hair and brush through it and

my hair still is frizz free, very smooth and soft.

Overall this is a very good styling product and I will definitely continue to use this and definitely will buy another one each time that I run out of the one that I use. I don’t have anything bad to say about this at all, it’s an all around perfect and great styling lotion.

I would definitely recommend this Bumble and Bumble Styling Lotion to anyone, it works great, smells great, not that expensive and it lasts for a very long time, it’s definitely worth a try. I’m giving this a 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117061148400530/k2311a0617/6.17.10